Our fully renovated apartment with its perfect location in Jabbeke, near Brugge, and close connection to the E40 makes this the ideal rental property for people looking to rent a house that can accommodate up to 5 people.
The accommodation is centrally located between Zeebrugge (27 min), Brugge (25 min), Oostkamp (16 min), Zedelgem (14 min), Torhout (23 min), Oostende (12 min), and is close located to Nieuwpoort (21 min), Knokke-Heist (30 min), Aalter (24 min), Roeselare (30 min), Diksmuide (28 min), Veurne (27 min). This rental property is aimed at and arranged to suit especially 5 temporary (foreign) workers.
Our furnished all-in accommodation has:
- fast & unlimited WIFI (internet) in the whole apartment for easy communication with home
- 3 practical and warm bedrooms with obscuring curtains, one with one single bed and two with two single beds, each bed with multiple bed linen
- a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, 2 fridges & a freezer, but also pots, pans and cutlery for easy cooking & food storage
- a bathroom with shower with multiple bath linen for each person
- a washing machine & dryer for easy laundering
- a smart TV (internet & cable)
- a neat terrace (outdoor furniture is not provided)
- cleaning material for cleaning the apartment in between
- starter package with toilet paper, kitchen paper, WC-refresher, dishwasher tablets, washing machine tablets, trash bags,…
- normal costs of water, gas and electricity are included
- fast self check-in and check-out with smart lock and smart phone
More information about the rental procedure is described in the FAQ’s.
Here you can also find information about the prices.
Entrance information for guests
Our workers house is very easy reachable by car.
There is free public parking space in the street.
The apartment is on the first floor and can be entered via the front entrance.
A smartphone is needed to be able to enter the building / apartment, because we provide you with a digital key.
More information about keys and the check-in & check-out can be found in the FAQ’s.
Interaction with guests
We don’t live in this rental house but quite a distance away, we are mainly looking for renters who don’t pay much attention to direct personal contact. You will have the full premises to yourselves. We won’t be there but can be contacted via telephone, e-mail, What’s App and text message. Full instructions on how to enter the house and other details will be sent to you shortly after you make the reservation.
Before arriving, we will contact you and provide you with the necessary information to make sure you can enter the property and have all the important information.
Other information about this staff house
In the street and the streets around, you can park for free. You can also park in the carport.
In Jabbeke, on a 5-min drive, you can find a variety of shops:
- several bakeries and butchers
- supermarkets: Delhaize, Okay, Aldi,…
- several pharmacies
- several bistros, pizzerias, pitta,…
We have arranged the staff house so that you can feel immediately and completely at home.
We offer you a clean and fresh house with new furniture and all necessary linen.
Everything is provided so that you only have to think about your clothes and food.
Therefore, we would particularly appreciate it if you would take care of our home as if you were looking after your own home.
So please take into account the following rules:
- smoking in the house is not allowed, only on the terrace (provided that the cigarettes are cleaned up)
- pets are not allowed
- out of respect for the co-residents in the building, please be quiet at night between 10 pm and 7 am
- when returning at home, please leave the house as described in the house rules
The most important other information can be found in the FAQ’s or can be obtained from us.
So don’t hesitate contact us!